Leftover Cranberry Sauce with Oatmeal

If you have leftover cranberry sauce, mix it in your oatmeal for a yummy breakfast! You can add raisins too. Just put in a dollop of cranberry sauce before you cook the oatmeal and stir it together when it's done. It's colorful, healthy, delicious and a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. Enjoy!

Source: I made it up. I was thinking cranberry sauce might be good on my morning toast, but it is so cold this morning I wanted oatmeal instead, so there you go! :)

By Painterlee from Indialantic, FL

Oh my! I cook rice with raisins in it for breakfast during the Fall and Winter months and a dollop of cranberry sauce to top it off sounds awesome! Thank you for the suggestion!

What a great idea. We had tons of cranberry sauce left over.

Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes. A Thanksgiving plate of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies and cranberry sauce.
Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Thanksgiving LeftoversNovember 30, 2009
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
A bowl of oatmeal.
Saving Money On Oatmeal
Cranberry sauce on toast.
Recipes Using Cranberry Sauce
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
Using Thanksgiving Leftovers
🎉
🎄