Product Review: Liquid Bait Ant Killer (Happy Update!)

I've been looking for the ant poison that is a liquid in a small bottle - price is $2.00 (Liquid Bait Ant Killer). Finally found a store that wasn't sold out. OMG! This stuff works. You put a couple of drops on a small square of cardboard, and put it where the ants are located.

It's like feeding time at the zoo 'round here. I've been replenishing as the ants have been draining the drops. I don't know if it needs a fresh application daily, as that is exactly what I've been doing 3 times per day because of the usage rate. I am sure glad I finally found it at a store. Got it at Minyard's grocery - and I know, there aren't many of them around any more. I have seen it or something similar (and should've purchased, but didn't need to at the time) at Dollar General, Home Depot, and Kroger. A friend of mine used it years ago and always keeps it in the house 'just in case'. Not for fire ants nor carpenter ants. Too bad.

Liquid Ant Bait

I have been killing them with walmart brand lysol. they are getting on my last nerves

I found an ant killer from Walmart called TERRO that works the same way

If you could look on the box it should have an address or better yet an email address so we can find it at our stores. thank you for letting us all know about this product. wonder if it would work on the ant hills out in our yards.

I have never tried it, but I was told that Sucralose(Splenda) kills ants. You could make it into a simple sugar syrup and then use it the same as you use the liquid ant killer. I wonder, if it kills ants, is it safe for humans? HMMMM....

Address on Liquid Bait Ant Killer Box:

PH 908-862-7977

Please understand that the ants I got rid of were a swarming invasion, not just the occasional visitor.

This stuff seems to work better in the day time (probably because the ants take a break) and better indoors than out, I have found. I still wouldn't hesitate to use it outdoors.

If you were to use it on an ant hill, I'd suggest dripping the liquid on something stable, like a leaf or a small piece of anchored down (so it doesn't blow away) wax paper. The ants prefer the holder to be the size of the little cardboard squares that come in the box I have found. The sq are 1" by 3/4".

This stuff has to be sucked up by the ants and just dripping it all over an ant hill will make it sink into the dirt, probably rendering it useless.

Keep it away from pets and children!

I've just purchased the pic liquid an killer from walmart (I was looking for terro originally coz of the many good reviews about it, but they had pic instead), and I hope to see the same happy results as the people here did.

I'll come back in a week, more or less, to update and tell you guys how I did. btw, mine is not a swarm. They're no visitor either. The ants are popping in whenever my bunnies make pee pee. I think one of my bunnies have diabetes, which I'm pretty shocked about. I'm gonna have to bring em to a vet for a checkup. back in a week!

YES! IT WORKS! I love this product! It's so awesome!

I used it last night and I noticed they love it! They've gathered around the droplet I made on their trail and they started sniffing around it sooner than I've expected; their trail had less ants within the next hour or so of that same night! I thought they all went home and just slept or something, but this morning, the trail's not back!

My bunny made pee pee before I left the house around 620a, and I returned home around 130p. By then, normally, the ants would've flocked my bunnies' pee pee area, but after I've used Pic Liquid Ant Killer, the ants haven't returned! I'm so...exhilarated!

The only thing is, those tiny pieces of paper that it came with (to make containers for drops) doesn't last. I suggest to use aluminum foil, or cover the tiny pieces of paper with tape...just so it doesn't melt because of the drops. And when the product dries, it turns into sticky-like substance. Well, considering it's sugar water with borax, it dries and becomes sticky. Not much of a hassle to clean considering it worked and got rid of my ant probs.

Wet papertowel did the trick.

I'm keeping this product!

I left the droplets where I last saw ants, just in case they decided to come back.

I had a startling surprise this morning though: I woke up and there was a huge cockroach on my ceiling. I say huge because it ain't your normal pea-sized roach, it's that big black one! Ugh!

I think it was trying to reach the bait...or trying to get out of the window...but considering the bait is composed of sugar, water, and borax...maybe.

Cockroaches love sugar water.

I have no idea if the Pic bait attracted it, but sure as hell startled me!

Now I'm thinking of getting the Pic roach killer.

I ran out of cardboard squares and used a cereal box, cut into small squares, after we ran out of the squares that came with the package.

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJune 20, 2007
Scared Dog
Rehabilitating a Former Bait Dog
Mouse Trap With Cheese
Best Bait for a Mouse Trap
ants eating bait
Homemade Ant Bait Recipes
Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes