Google Searches for Free Samples and Coupons

Like free stuff? I sure do. Especially these days. With one adult working and one in school, our money is stretched to the limit.

I have made it my goal to do a Google "News" search for free samples or free sample coupons (at least once a week) to receive something free or at a reduced cost. By searching the "News", you see the information quickly and you go straight to the manufacturer's site where they are offering the coupon/sample, etc. Just in the past few weeks, I've signed up for sample coffees, hot chocolates, restaurant deals, birthday ice cream clubs, etc.

Take a few minutes during your break and do a search. I also know there is a great news site out of Dallas (I think it's News 7), but they do a weekly piece called "Debbie's Deals" and you can find good links to great deals there as well.

I do recommend you create an email account to use for signing up for samples.

Happy sampling.

By Gooby from Straughn, IN

Thanks for the tip! I never thought of using Google News for such a search. I'm going to give it a try!

How did you create a separate account for free samples-I have vista-and how do you do google news for free samples that takes you directly to manufacturer? Thank you much.

Finding Free Coupons
Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 6, 2010
Crafts Using Fabric SamplesFabric Sample Quilt
Crafts Using Fabric Samples
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples