Removing a Spot from a Suede Jacket - Categories:

ClothingCleaning

Removing a Spot from a Suede Jacket

I have a brown suede jacket that I recently got a spot on it. How do I get it out, without taking it to the cleaners and spending a lot of money? I read to use mild sand paper. Is that true?

Deb from North Haven, Connecticut

Answers

Wal*Mart sells (really cheap) a cleaning kit (an eraser thing & a brush) for Suede. I've used it to clean shoes on which I had gotten cooking oil. Worked like a miracle! If the spot is really stuborn you might try putting baby powder on the spot and letting it sit for a while before using the eraser and brush. Good luck.

Home and Garden Cleaning ClothingJanuary 30, 2008
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Blue Suede Couch in Carpeted  Living Room
Cleaning Suede
black cat on microsuede chair
Removing Stains on Micro Suede Furniture
Blue Suede Shoes
Removing Mildew on Suede
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 7:21:58 PM on 10.0.2.198 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.