White Trim On Hockey Jersey Turned Pink

I am in charge of washing my son's hockey team's jerseys. Last night was the first time I had to wash them. The jerseys are red with white trim and I washed them in cold inside out, but of course (my luck!) the white trim is tinted pink now. Any suggestions?

Kristy Stoll from Detroit, MI

I had something similar happen with one of my husband's favorite shirts. I soaked it in Oxyclean for a few hours.. and the part that had been turned pink was white again!

A friend owns a dry cleaning business. Her solution is soak them in Biz and Wisk in cold water. When they are clean, wash them in Wisk with a box of salt in the water to set the color. Use ONLY cold water. It's worked on school uniforms.

Good Luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryOctober 25, 2007
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Pink Eye Remedies for Babies
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 16, 2016 at 4:33:52 PM on in 948 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.