Finding Paneling That Looks Like Wallpaper

I am looking for a type of paneling that looks like wallpaper with a western theme. Any ideas of where I may find this? Thanks.

By Betty

I suggest to look in ph book for a place that sells this. Lowe's may have it, good luck.

August 6, 2012 Flag

I am looking for paneling with a light floral pattern on it for my dinningrooom/kitchen. I want it to look like wallpaper. Can you help me?

By debbie

I woud try Menards, Lowes, and floor to Ceiling stores or try gooling it.

I found several places that carry it. The first is ... S-1~linkin_id-8011124~cid-1031988483

and the next is just to google "wallpaper paneling" and you get

dozens more. Most don't pertain to what you are looking for, but some do.

Hope that helps. Sometimes you gotta ignore the naysayers and just keep looking.

Poor But Proud, am sure you're referring to me as the naysayer ;-) No need to be rude and perhaps you should re-read my post. I reiterate, there is no such thing as floral paneling except for vinyl or wallpaper. Most people mean the wood type panels when they speak of paneling. Thank you for sending Debbie to a page for 'wallpaper' - LOL ;-)

I know there is such a thing because we used to have it in the 90's at my house. It was a thin paneling that seemed to be pre-wallpapered-this one had a light floral pattern and it was textured. Someone told me it was called mar-lite (brand name) but no one seems to carry it (I,too have been looking for it). I think you have to go on a website and order it. Some people have told me you can get wainscoting (sure I spelled that wrong) in very long sheets and that it is similar. Please post if you find it. I will re-answer on your post if I find it and maybe we will both get the walls we deserve - good luck!

Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 22, 2009
Wallpaper installed over wood paneling.
Wallpapering Over Wood Paneling
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper