Share Crafts

Finding Paneling That Looks Like Wallpaper


I am looking for a type of paneling that looks like wallpaper with a western theme. Any ideas of where I may find this? Thanks.

By Betty


Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By kathleen williams 76 1,661 11/24/2009 Flag

I suggest to look in ph book for a place that sells this. Lowe's may have it, good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes


Here are questions related to Finding Paneling That Looks Like Wallpaper.

Question: Paneling That Looks Like Wallpaper

I am looking for paneling with a light floral pattern on it for my dinningrooom/kitchen. I want it to look like wallpaper. Can you help me?

By debbie

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

08/08/2012 Flag

Crazy Amy, Here is the main link for Marlite:
On the upper left side you'll see a 'product finder' button.

Marlite "DOES NOT have floral paneling" and for designs they refer you to an assortment of major fabric companies to choose a design to glue onto the paneling.

Here's one example of finishes that Marlite does offer:

Again, sorry there is no paneling available in a floral design; the paneling itself will need to be covered with another source of choice :-(

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Answer This Question