How Do I Freeze Bread Dough?

Can all bread dough be frozen for future use? I like to make honey wheat bread from scratch, which has no white flour. At what point can I freeze the dough for future use? Also, can you make rolls out of your favorite bread recipe or dough?

By Susan W.

Answers

I freeze bread dough before the final rising. Make sure it is wrapped securely in plastic wrap then in foil. Write the date on it. When taking out of the freezer let it thaw, then place it in pan and let it rise in a warm place. Then bake as directed.

Yes you can make rolls from bread dough. Just form dough into equal size ball. let rise and bake.

Freezing Bread Dough
Freezing Bread Dough
Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceMay 9, 2011
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Rollong pin on round of pizza dough.
Biscuit Pizza Dough Recipes
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
🎉
🎄