Latch Hook Patterns

Does anyone know of any sites that have patterns for latch hooking that are not for children? Everywhere I look, all I can seem to find are patterns for kids. I want patterns for my home that don't pertain to kids.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Herrschners catalog has all kinds of gorgeous latch hook kits. They are pricey, but really pretty. There is also a web site for them. It used to be that the larger craft stores had all kinds of kits too.

Also try Shillcraft, they are mostly latch hook rugs. Not sure if they are still in business, but you could try googling them.

You can find latch hook for home in at Herrschners.com I have a catalog and there are some on sale there too. Hope this helps. I found my last one at a yard sale in a large box paid 1.00 for it. It was a 24x48 Indian minus a few of the colors but I used crochet thread and cut my own for the ones missing attached a cloth backing with hangers for a rod and it hangs in my hall. Good hunting.

You can also make and print your own patterns. Just upload a picture that you'd like to do to www.leftsource.com There you can chose how many per inch tall and wide, also how big you want the project to be. It will create a pattern for you and tell you how much yarn you will need for the project.