Ellie (Mixed Breed)

Ellie is 5 years old and is a mixed breed. We got our dog as a puppy five years ago from a friend.

She likes to chase cats and go for walks around our neighborhood. She is the sweetest dog that I have ever seen. She would never hurt a thing (even the cats she chases)!

By Kim from West Monroe, LA.

Ellie (Mixed Breed)

sooooooooooo cute!

Miss Ellie is so cute! She has a very sweet, expressive face - just makes you want to kiss and hug her.

Hi.My name is Ellie, and had a chuckle that I was a mixed breed! Your Ellie is so sweet tho.

That is definately a sweet face on that adorable girl pup of yours! But why do I sense a little bit of sneakiness behind that sweet look? As in "I swear the cat did it, not me"! haha.. She's a beauty, and I'd love to snuggle that sweet face myself! Love her with all you've got! From a neighbor out in the country, near Baton Rouge!

Mixed Breed Dog
Mixed Breed Dog Photos
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 12, 2007
Steamed Mixed Vegetables
Making Steamed Mixed Veggies
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Mixed Vegetable Salad Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🎉
🎄