Mixed Breed Dog Photos

Tobey was 14 years old. She was a mixed breed that my kids found in a drain pipe. I cleaned her and nursed her back to health. She then became my best friend, and always liked to be with me.

Tobey was always there for me after surgeries. I lost her in October after 14 years, one week before my first granddaughter was born. Thank you Tobey.

By Michelle C.

Small black and tan dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

46 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Lucky is a 2 1/2 year old blessed breed. A man dumped her out of his van at a swap meet and drove off, the creep, but lucky me! She loves to run and roll and she smiles a lot.

Closeup of Lucky.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I got them when they were born a year ago. They like to play with squeaker toys.

Eyebrows and Lowlow - dogs on a brown couch

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Dot is nine years old. Her breed is unknown, but if I had to guess I would say yellow Lab mixed with a Pit Bull. We found Dot at the Animal Shelter after our dog Osa died.

Tan and white dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Anook is a 7 year old mixed breed. We got Anook about 6 and 1/2 years ago. He was a rescue dog in an ad that needed urgent help, he was going from foster home to foster home.

Anook in the Snow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Bobo is a Hound and only God knows what breed. We are unsure of his age but possibly around 8. Bobo is a foster dog that we are keeping. He was rescued from a puppy mill.

Smiling brown and black dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

I got my dog, Wall-E, off Craigslist last Friday. I can't wait to spend forever together.

Wall-E

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Parker, Rosie, Emma and Ginger: Parker will be 10 in July, Ginger 7, Rosie 6 and Emma 5. Parker, is a Labrador/Rottweiler mix. Rosie, is a German Shepherd/Mini Pin mix.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Sandokan is a 4 year old mixed breed. I looked on petfinder.com and fell in love with the little one when we met at the Santa Cruz animal shelter.

Fuzzy brown dog on rag rug.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I was totally alone here in PA. All my family lives out of state. I saw my girl's picture on a rescue group's site, and I felt like she was calling to me to be her mum. The rest is history.'

Rhea (Mixed Breed) - tricolor puppy with mostly white fur wearing a black tutu

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

This is Riley, and he went outside to play in the snow. He's not liked the snow for most of the season, however our latest was of the light and powdery variety.

That's just perfect for playing snowplow.

Riley (Dog)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Coco is a Chocolate Lab I've had for 7 years and Katie is a Springer Spaniel Mix I've had for 2 months.

dog pile on recliner

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We adopted her a couple weeks ago. She loves to play with her toys.

brown puppy with dark muzzle

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I got her off of Craigslist. I had been looking for a new baby for my other baby to play with.

woman holding a brown and tan dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8
Load More
Photos Pets DogsDecember 5, 2013
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mixed-Breed-Dog-Photos.html