Stoney (Cat)

One day on my way to the restroom, I found my cat Stoney using it. He is now elderly (11 years old), never goes out anymore and uses the restroom every morning.

By Glo

When I was a kid we had a cat who taught himself to use the toilet too! Sometimes they are truly amazing.

Our Kitcat would use the toilet, but he didn't get around to sharing his secret with any of our other

cats or to us. I wish! He was a Maine Coon and as smart as they get. He lived a good long healthy life too.

Thank you for sharing Stoney with us. I'm going to show his picture to our Sir-Catty Kit and see if he gets the message. I hope!

Very cute and smart cat. Beats cleaning the litter box.

This never fails to amaze me and to think that people who don't have animals, and some that do, think animals are dumb!

Smile, Stoney, you're on Candid Camera. Great photo and cute cat. :-)

Trust me, 11 is not that old for a cat, especially now that he's an indoor cat. The trick now, is getting him to flush! I hope you have many happy years together.

Photos Pets CatsJuly 12, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume