Using Tea Tree Oil for a Skin Fungus

Can I use tea tree oil on my neck for a fungus?

By mrchubbybuns from Monterey Park, CA

Dermatitis, dry skin, fungus, corns, and athlete's foot are just a few skin problems that we all face at one time or another. Generally, dry skin brushing and using a body lotion with tea tree oil added will help to repair and smooth the injured skin. Bathing in tea tree oil is therapeutic and soothing for tired muscles. Add ten drops of the oil to a warm tub and soak for twenty minutes. It is not necessary to use much oil; I once had a call from a woman who added an entire ounce to her tub, sat in hot water and her skin turned bright red. Remember, a little goes a long way. Good luck.

My husband and I had a skin condition, red blotchy looking and I went to the dermatologist. It went from our hair line, neck and down our backs. He told me to use products like Head and Sholders, or Selsun Blue. The doctor told me it was a fungus that starts on the scalp and moves down from there. Also, use Lotramine salve on the areas that you can see. We did and it went away. Sometimes it comes back on my husband (he works outside and I think this causes his to return because he sweats more than me) I simply get the Lotramin salve and Selsun again and in a few weeks it is gone. Hope this helps if this is your problem but remember this I can't diagnose the problem only a doctor can.

Yep, tea tree oil is good stuff. If you really want to kick it, mix some tea tree oil with some oregano oil in a little bit of vodka to dilute and disperse. Shake well and dab on. I cured a horrible case of thrush (horse hoof fungus) with this recipe.

Good luck!

ps, also look up earthclinic.com for more good info

Tea Tree Oil
Uses for Tea Tree Oil
Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 27, 2009
Tea Tree Oil
Using Tea Tree Oil for Dogs
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🎄