Make Stickers Out of Free Address Labels

It's getting to be that time of year again, when you get loads of those free address labels from charities, etc. Make them work double duty for you by cutting the cute little graphic off and using those "stickers" as envelope seals, or give to your kids for chores well done!

By AlaskanAurora from Dutch Harbor, AK

Since I don't have small children now, or grandchildren yet, I still cut off the graphics, but I walk them down the neighborhood elementary school and drop them off at the main office, asking that they be made available to the teachers for the students' good efforts in the classroom.

I do the same thing. I also have used them for the tape on gift packages & as the tape to hold labels on in the freezer or pantry containers. I have more unwanted address labels that I could use in a life time.

October 5, 2010 Flag

We get a lot of solicitations in the mail that send out free return address stickers. We can't use them all so I cut off the little pictures on one end (flags, wildlife, flowers, etc.) and give them to a 5 year old niece who just loves these stickers! There are also some stamp-like ones that I also pass on to her.

By Judy from Valley City, ND

September 10, 2009 Flag

Do you get sheets of address labels sent by nonprofits? It's easy to cut away from the labels long strips of colorful images of animals, flowers, trains, seashells and more. Then presto!

You have lots of free and fun stickers - ready to hand out to kids in classrooms, at parties or at home.

The cutting takes a few minutes, but the stickers are free - and they get delivered to you!

By Daria from San Diego, CA

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 5, 2010
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels