Ice Cream Sundae Bar for Memorial Day

An easy dessert for your backyard Memorial Day gathering is to set up an Ice Cream Sundae "bar" with several varieties of ice cream, toppings, chopped candy bar and cookie pieces, whipped cream, and cherries, of course. Kids love it and adults get pretty creative too! Don't forget the extra napkins!

By Suzanne from OK

This is a wonderful idea. I wish I was working the 30th so I could do this. I could also honor the men who have served and lost loved comrades and friends as well. They would love this wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Gem

Great idea. Just don't forget to keep the ice cream as cold as possible. You may want to consider setting the ice cream dishes in pans of ice. I'm a Memorial Day kid (born on 5/30,) so I'm sure I'll be getting my ice cream that day too!

We did this for our daughter's high school graduation party a few years back. It was a mid-afternoon event on a hot day! It went over well! You just need to make sure you have plenty of ice cream on hand and a place to keep it frozen.

Headstones on Memorial Day
Celebrating Memorial Day
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMay 21, 2011
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
🎄
🍂