Keep and Refill Small Dish Soap Container

Buy a small bottle of your favorite dish detergent (I prefer a color that matches my kitchen and a bottle that has a lid I can tap shut with one hand). Display this bottle next to your sink. Stock up on larger bottles of the same to keep under the sink. The smaller sinkside bottle makes a colorful accent in your kitchen, is easier to handle, and can be handily refilled from your back-up supply!

By Cathy S from Delaware

Hi,Thats funny, because that's what I did. I used a 2 litre pop bottle to keep my extra liquid in for now. I'm going to start using a well rinsed out javax bottle to keep extra dish liquid in when its on sale, so in that way, I'm well stocked up.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsJune 13, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale