Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Grease and flour a 12-inch bundt pan; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix and chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine water, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
3. Add egg mixture to dry mixture and mix by hand just until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake tests done when wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool 15 to 20 minutes before removing cake from pan. When completely cool, drizzle cake with chocolate glaze.
Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder, 2 Tbsp. butter, melted and 2 to 3 Tbsp. hot water and beat by hand until smooth.
Source: This recipe comes from one of the ladies in our community women's club.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!