Butter on Microfiber

How do I get garlic butter off microfiber? It's the mostly oil stuff that comes with pizza! By the time I found it my son had tried to remove it with Prestone Interior Cleaner.

ShannonPG from Bowling Green, KY

Answers

September 9, 2007 Flag

My daughter smeared a stick of butter all over our brand new microfiber couch. I cleaned it with upholstery cleaner and it is still full of greasy butter. What can I do?

Dannette from Spring Lake, MI

Answers:

Butter on Microfiber

You could try cornstarch. Sprinkle it on and let it sit, it will absorb the grease. Vacuum off and repeat. (02/22/2007)

By Marty

Butter on Microfiber

After you have done with corn starch (or you could use dusting powder...) Try spraying on K2R - which is a combination powder/liquid dry cleaning spray.

Editor's Note: Because Microfiber is not a natural fiber, make sure you check on the K2R bottle to make sure it is safe on that kind of fabric. (02/23/2007)

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 9, 2007
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🎄