Dried Roses Wreath

I recently attended a wedding and brought a lot of the roses home. I want to make a rose wreath with the roses and surprise the bride. Tips for keeping the color? I am planning on drying them upside down in a dark closet to keep the shape and then spray them with hairspray to keep them firm so they won't get powdery. Anyone got any ideas on how to put this together so it looks nice? Maybe a picture of something they've seen. Or a good website I can get some ideas from? Thanks in advance.

Susan from Watertown

This is not exactly what you were asking for but you can also dry roses in the microwave in just minutes.

Maybe you could arrange them on a nice matt board with glue and trim with ribbon and what ever then put them in a glass picture box frame.

A closet probably is not the best place to dry flowers. You need circulating air to keep them from getting moldy. If you have it, an attic is usually the perfect place for them to dry. I know it is probably too late to help you, but maybe someone else will read this.

Dried Flower Wreath
Making a Dried Flower Wreath
Crafts FloralAugust 20, 2008
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Pink rose with bumble bee.
Growing Roses in Hot Weather
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
🎄