Plastic Bag Melted on Roasting Oven

I had the roasting oven set to 350 degrees F and I accidentally placed a freezer Ziploc bag near it which melted on the upper edge of the roaster. The melted plastic (luckily only about two inches of it) cannot be removed.

Any ideas of how to dislodge the plastic?

By MotherShip from Chino Valley

If you are talking about a roasting pan put it in the freezer and then you peel it off or it will crack off. If you are talking about the actual oven you can do almost the same thing with an ice cube. Place it in a washcloth and let it sit until it gets cold. I tried heat and learned my lesson. Smoke alarm and more mess. Good luck. Linda

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 27, 2011
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
A car parked on a sunny day.
Removing Melted Plastic on Car Upholstery
Melted Plastic Pony Bead Crafts
Melted Plastic Pony Bead Crafts
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans