Place Ice Cube Trays on Cookie Sheet

If you are like me and still have to freeze your own ice cubes, a cookie sheet under the ice cube trays used to carry them to the freezer saves a lot of messes. I leave mine right in the freezer.

By Christine, IN

Great Idea!

I always manage to get water on my floor and

in the refrigerator before I get the ice cube trays in the right place in the refrigerator.

I put my empty trays on freezer shelf then use a pitcher to fill them. Makes for a lot less mess on the floor and my feet. Not to mention as short as I am it's easier than trying to lift the trays filled with water up into the freezer.

Food and Recipes Freezing AdviceOctober 27, 2010
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays