Browsing: Remedies for a Dog's Bad Breath

My Dog Has Bad Breath

What can I give my dog for bad breath?

By missy from Navasota, TX

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Dogs that chew on real marrow bones rarely have bad breath because their teeth are so clean. Marrow bones are easier and usually less expensive to find in stores that specialize in meats than you will find int he supermarket.

He should be seen by a vet because he may have infected gums. In the meantime, start brushing his teeth every day. If he doesn't like it at first, put a small amount of doggie toothpaste on the brush and have him lick it and then try to get just a few teeth in front. Each day start with letting him lick it and then try to brush further back on each side, top and bottom, including the gums. Hopefully you can clean the plaque off of his teeth and get his gums healthy. That may clear up the bad breath and make him healthier all at the same time. Good Luck!

I found an interesting thing online that cured my dogs bad breath. I have a German Shepherd, and well he eats healthy. Plaque attack was recommended by my vet due to its ingredients.

http://as-seen-on-tv-promotions.com/pet-care/plaque-attack-182

I only give it to him about once a week now. and my wife really likes the fact that he has better breath. Id give that a shot.

Jack Russell Terrier with bad breath.
Remedies for a Dog's Bad Breath
Pets Dogs HealthJanuary 27, 2011
Yawning beagle next to man making a yucky face
Puppy With Bad Breath
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
unwrapped gum on top of several foil wrapped pieces
Uses for Chewing Gum
Photo of woman covering her mouth with her turtle nick.
Remedies for Bad Breath
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 5:20:29 AM on 10.0.0.66 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.