UK Washer Dryer Reviews

What is the best washer dryer to buy in the UK?

Tasha from United Kingdom

Answers

Not UK specific, but I'm sure they must have the front load washers there? If so, even though they are more money, you will do yourself a favour by checking these out. It took me a while to even think about the extra cost of one, but now I wouldn't have anything else! Just make sure you get the 2 following things:

The largest opening possible in order to fit a down duvet or king size comforter or large pillows.

A "stop" button so you can stop the machine when you find that extra sock you forgot to throw in at the start.

Mine is a whirl pool and I love it. I can wash 14 (YES 14) pairs of jeans at once! sleeping bags, my very thick queen size down duvet, etc. My whites have never been whiter since it is always using fresh water and still uses less than the regular machine PLUS you have 2 loads in there at a time.

I hope that helps.

Lorrie

New Washer and Dryer
Washer and Dryer Reviews
Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Clothes Washer-Dryer CombosNovember 8, 2006
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Shopping for a Washer and Dryer
When to Replace a Washer and Dryer
Couple shopping for a front loading clothes washer in a department store.
Front Loading Washer Reviews
Windshield wiper tip on windshield
Homemade Windshield Washer Fluid
🎉
🎄