Nelson (Pitbull/Bird Dog)

Nelson is 6 years old and is a mixed breed, possibly pit bull/bird dog I picked him up on side of road 4 years ago, someone had dumped him. He likes to go for rides in the truck.

By Joyce

How good of you to save him. What a sweetie. And I hope whoever dumped him dies a painful death.

Hey that is no pit bull it is a cutie

Jack Russell Terrier or Parson type dog

some one left one alone for nearly 2wks and when

we were told and saw it we melted! Our cookie only

weighed 9pds bones sticking out and the sweetest smile today as I sit here she is at my feet at a solid

15 pounds. She is good and mellow and a real lap dog. OUrs loves car rides. Thank you for taking yours in and giving him a home. Our Cookie is only

about 2yrs old and she also has brown eyes and the

brown patch on her left eye area with black lashes and the right eye with white lashes... which she bats to get her way. Our Vet loves her and lights up when he sees her! Ours also has some spots like a dalmation and they say its common for JRT's

well take care.

What a sweet looking dog. I know when you look at him you must be thankful that you gave him a home and I am sure he knows you saved his life...

Foundling Heinz 57 dogs are the finest kind. Blessings on all of you who adopt needy dogs!

I have a pup with the same mix and he is the most adorable loveable dog. But he has alot of skin around his neck so i'm thinking there's a third breed in there.

He looks as though he has red or blue healer in him from the cattle dog family ( they are good listeners and love to please, can be nippers if somone or another animal runs in front of it due to the breed ) he looks very similar to a dog I got when I was 7 and put down when I was 20 for kidney failure (severe vomiting of blood, vet had warned me it was going to be the sign of the end for her) great dog.

Sneaky neighbor dog hahaa what ever the breed it is adorable and lucky to have you

Pit Bull Mix
Pit Bull Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 18, 2005
Homemade Wild Bird Food
Homemade Wild Bird Food
Seasonal Bird
Counting Seasonal Birds
House Training a Pitbull
House Training a Pitbull
Black and white Pitbull puppy.
Training a Pitbull to Not Bite
🎄