Cleaning Shower Heads

The cleaning gals used real lemon juice they squeezed on the show. Put the juice in a baggie, put the shower head in the baggie, zipped it up and left it at least 15-20 minutes (show time) then took it out, rinsed it off, polished it and reinstalled it. Looked good to me. Of course, they said, it could take a longer or shorter time depending on how blocked the shower head was. Just keep soaking it until it is clean.

I do the same thing with white vinegar...white vinegar might be cheaper....

I take my showerhead apart and soak the encrusted parts in straight vinegar for a couple hours (or however long it takes to soften the mineral crust) and then wipe (sometimes scrape) off the excess.

Shower head with the water running.
Cleaning Shower Heads
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomFebruary 27, 2008
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner