Saving Emails to Disks

I have been saving all my ThriftyFun emails in my mail folder and would like to copy them to disks. Does anyone know how I would do this? Thanks.

Beverly from Placerville, CA

You can copy and past any thing from emails to your documents. Then click on it and on the left side will open a block that has file and folder task go to copy or move this file and then chose cd rw drive.

Without knowing your system or software that's a difficult one to walk you through ... Hope these links will help to give you the answers ...

The way to do this is to open the e-mail, go to edit and select all. Then back to edit and copy. Then go to a word processing program (MS Word or Notepad) and edit paste the page from your email to the program. Save as and you now have the full document in Word format.

Hope this helps.

Thank you all for giving me suggestions on putting ThriftyFun on CD`s. I was able to do it. Thank you again. Beverly

Photo of a person clicking on their inbox.
Organizing Your Email
Computers TipsFebruary 6, 2009
floppy disk pen holder
Uses for Old Floppy Disks
Tassimo Coffee Maker
Crafts Using Tassimo Coffee Disks
frisbee bird feeder
Uses for Frisbees
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii