Crafts Using Tassimo Coffee Disks

This is a guide about crafts using Tassimo coffee disks. Instead of throwing out your used Tassimo disks, why not find a creative way to reuse them.

Any Tassimo lovers here? I really adore this machine, but I also feel bad, throwing away 4-5 discs daily (for both me and my husband).

Anyone ever thought about creating projects using T Discs? I dislike the idea to refill it with your own powder. The beauty of the machine is that you can enjoy a perfectly made coffee with no mess. Refilling just isn't designed for this coffee maker. It loses the point. Why not use a regular coffee machine then?

I'd love to see what you did with your T disk. I am still thinking, but I have been collecting them for a while.

By Michelle from Bridgewater, NJ

Answers

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed that a straw will fit into the centre, after you remove the foil cover and coffee grounds. Maybe you could cut off the outside and use it for a drink decoration. Or maybe you could put a sail on the top of the straw and float the disc in a bird bath with some bird seed in the disc. My ideas I know are crazy but this may get people thinking.

Anonymous

I empty the discs and compost the coffee, same with tea bags as modern tea bags don't compost so I empty them but can't find a use for the empty pods.

Thinking as well! Some creative person will come up with something

What about sewing them together then fill it with your favorite sent bead's that you add to the wash to make your clothes smell fresh longer and then put them in your dresser to keep your clothes smelling fresh. Or make Faberge sash for your dresser drawers.