Craft Projects Using Tassimo Coffee Disks

Any Tassimo lovers here? I really adore this machine, but I also feel bad, throwing away 4-5 discs daily (for both me and my husband).

Anyone ever thought about creating projects using T Discs? I dislike the idea to refill it with your own powder. The beauty of the machine is that you can enjoy a perfectly made coffee with no mess. Refilling just isn't designed for this coffee maker. It loses the point. Why not use a regular coffee machine then?

I'd love to see what you did with your T disk. I am still thinking, but I have been collecting them for a while.

By Michelle from Bridgewater, NJ

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed that a straw will fit into the centre, after you remove the foil cover and coffee grounds. Maybe you could cut off the outside and use it for a drink decoration. Or maybe you could put a sail on the top of the straw and float the disc in a bird bath with some bird seed in the disc. My ideas I know are crazy but this may get people thinking.

Anonymous

I empty the discs and compost the coffee, same with tea bags as modern tea bags don't compost so I empty them but can't find a use for the empty pods.

What about sewing them together then fill it with your favorite sent bead's that you add to the wash to make your clothes smell fresh longer and then put them in your dresser to keep your clothes smelling fresh. Or make Faberge sash for your dresser drawers.

This is what I thought you all were talking about.that I suggested making bags to put those beads that you add to the wash to make your clothes fresh like little Faberge sashe bags for your dresser I googled what they were. Not sure on the size but could be used as a plant starter too. Or give grandkids sharpies to color them and let dry and they have made their own decorated cereal bowl.

Thinking as well! Some creative person will come up with something

I Just thought of something. I posted it just now.

See what you think. I hope I'm thinking of the same coffee filters you all are.

Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 30, 2010
🎄
🎉