Cleaning Mildew on a Mattress

I have mildew on a mattress, how do I clean it?

Brenda from Toronto, ON

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I just cleaned the foam seats and mattresses from my boat, they were disgusting with mildew! After trying different items, I tried a bleach and hot water mix and it was great! I also used a floor scrubbing machine (the one with the 2 brushes on the bottom) anyway, it was fantastic and i have the rest of the day to myself!

Young boy laying on a bed and wrinkling his nose
Removing Mildew from a Mattress
Home and Garden Cleaning MoldJanuary 30, 2007
Cleaning a Mattress
Cleaning a Mattress
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:47:22 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.