Recipes Using Kielbasa Sausage

My son gave me some kielbasa, the Polish sausage. I would like some recipes for its use, but not too heavy. Does one boil it, saute it, broil it? Help!

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I saute in skillet using water instead of oil ( to reduce the fat) for 2 minutes then drain on paper towels. I then use hash brown potatoes and add a side of vegetables and make it a meal.

Grilled kielbasa and potatoes.
Recipes Using Kielbasa or Polish Sausage
Food and Recipes Recipes MeatsFebruary 22, 2007
Knife Cutting Summer Sausage
Recipes Using Summer Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Hot Italian Sausage
Recipes Using Italian Sausage
Skillet containing fried sausage and potatoes with onions and greens
Kielbasa and Fried Potatoes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 7:32:24 PM on 10.0.0.248 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.