Ideas for Selling Crafts

I am good in craft work; I produce some craft things, but I don't know what are the best ways to sell my product. Can someone please give me some ideas?

By Kalidas from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

You should create your own website. Take pictures of them and put them online on ebay or something. You could always set up your own little station at a flee market.

I agree with By If you check on ebay you will find a lot of baby products that are hand made and really cute. One seller actually has patterns for sale if needed. They have made so many more things that weren't available two years ago. I'd check it out and then use your imagination. I've also seen jewelery that is hand made. Just check out crafts on ebay and see if anything is interesting. All types of organizations have craft shows and rent out tables if you'd rather stay local, or see if you can post items for sale in local stores.

Tips for Selling Crafts
Tips for Selling Crafts
Crafts Selling CraftsAugust 1, 2011
Glass Block
Selling Glass Block Crafts
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
pink and white bag rug
Selling Recycled Bag Rugs