Black Eyed Pea Salad
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole grain corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup onion, diced, (I like sweet onion)
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In serving bowl, combine peas, corn, onion and bell pepper.
- In a jar combine water, oil, vinegar and sugar or sweetener.
- Shake and pour over combined veggies, stir well to coat.
- Refrigerate to marinate overnight or for a few hours.
By Bee from Chapel Hill, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 10:44:59 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us