Black Eyed Pea Salad
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole grain corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup onion, diced, (I like sweet onion)
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In serving bowl, combine peas, corn, onion and bell pepper.
- In a jar combine water, oil, vinegar and sugar or sweetener.
- Shake and pour over combined veggies, stir well to coat.
- Refrigerate to marinate overnight or for a few hours.
By Bee from Chapel Hill, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:06:57 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us