Get Yearly Exams For Breast Cancer

Please tell all the women that you know to have yearly check-ups for breast cancer. My wife of twenty-five years passed away June 6, 2010 from breast cancer and we didn't know what was wrong until it was too late. We found out she had cancer on the 3rd of June and she passed away on Sunday night, just three days later.

By Darrell

Dear Darrell:

So sorry for your loss. I totally agree about screenings and also think these should be free. May God comfort you as you go through life and remember to lean on Him. I know you probably want to be angry, but God knows that and will help you through it.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately the AMA has recently said yearly mamms are not necessary and some doctors are refusing to prescribe them. Without that, insurances do not have to pay. Those who fall into this catagory who are able, should save to pay for the exam. It might save your life. For those who cannot afford them or are uninsured, you might investigate what resources are available in your areas.

Dearest Darrell, I am so sorry for the loss of your dear wife and I pray you will allow God's loving arms to envelop you in your grief! I had to walk away from the computer for a few minutes to compose myself and wipe the tears after reading your selfless advice to others in your own time of need!

Ann Parkers advice is sound advice and financial aid workers at hospitals are the first place to talk to regarding this issue for possible financial help or guiding a person to other agencies!

Another thing women "and men" need to do is a monthly self breast exam and not just the standard circular fingertip check but also to stand waist up naked in front of a full length mirror (I know sounds icky to most of us) and inspect for any skin dimpling or any change in the appearance of the nipples such as a nipple tip inverting.

God Bless you, Darrell! I pray you have lots of family and friends to support you in your time of need and I hope you will consider grief counseling. Workers at the hospital can direct you to free or low cost services! And please feel free to contact us with any help you might need and/or questions you might have!

Darrell,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathies. Thank you for caring enough to warn others.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for reminding us of this important info.

I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong. I agree that all women should get a screeing and it should be free. I have been getting mine since I was 35. Then last year, I had to get a mastectomy. Everything is fine now, thanks to my husband of 25 years who was by my side thought it all. So think of all the good memories you have, lean on them and your spritual beliefs.

June 23, 2010 Flag

By Susan - Thrifty Fun

Please take a minute and help us spread the word
about The Breast Cancer Site. By telling 10 friends about this fast, free way to provide mammograms, you make a real impact on the number of women we help. In the first month of last year, we generated mammograms for 200 women. 41,000 women will die from breast cancer this year. Please
click daily. http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Breast Cancer Detection and Prevention
Breast Cancer Prevention
Health & Beauty AdviceJune 23, 2010
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
making a turkey breast
Cooking a Perfect Turkey Breast
Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas
A cooked turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker (Crockpot)
🎄