Chloe (Basset Hound)

Chloe is a 5 year old Basset Hound. I got her when she was 18 months old.

She likes to eat, sleep, and get belly rubs. She's the best cuddlin' dog ever!

By Suzeekyu from Warrensburg, NY

Oh my, my, my, what a beautiful basset - - - but then, all bassets are beautiful and silly, too. Don't you just love those long velvety ears? We had a basset for 10 years and he was a regular cut-up. One of the saddest days of my life was the day that he went to the Rainbow Bridge. That was 6 years ago and I still miss him. Have fun with your baby, bassets are the greatest.

Are you aware of the "Daily Drool"? It's an internet basset site with all sorts of things for "hound lovers".

I still go there occasionally, just to get a dose of basset!!!!! If you're interested, it's www.dailydrool.com I think you'd really like it!!!!!!! There was another one called Cyber Hound, also for "hound lovers" I'm not sure if that one is still in existence or not, but you could try www.cyberhound.com.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Chloe is BEAUTIFUL! I truly love Basset Hounds! They are great companions, and love kids. I had one named Daisy Mae when my children were small. My favorite picture of Daisy and my son was when he was 3. He laid down on the floor next to Daisy with his head on her belly, and promptly fell asleep. Daisy laid there awake not moving until my son woke up about an hour later! I miss her even after all these years!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is one of my basset babies...Ella. I have another basset named Fred as well. They definitely make the best cuddlers in the world. I used to rock Ella to sleep just like a baby in my arms when she was smaller. They just love to be around us (and on us). We love them so much!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 23, 2006
Ibizan Hound
Ibizan Hound Breed Information and Photos
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
An adult basset hound on a white background.
Feeding an Adult Basset Hound
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 5:42:55 PM on 10.0.0.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.