Hawaiian Burger Recipe

I am looking for a recipe from the 70's for Hawaiian burgers. They are hamburger patties with pineapple rings in the middle and one of the sauce ingredients is Hawaiian Punch syrup.

ddabson from Tacoma, WA

I have never heard of this recipe but was curious per your post so did a google search. I haven't found the exact recipe. However, I did find a recipe which does use Hawaiian punch for the sauce. Perhaps you can create something using the recipe. Please also note, I have never tried this recipe. Just did a search based on the info you provided. And it would seem that the main ingredients in the burger you mentioned is the Hawaiian punch and the pinnapple riing.

http://astray.com/recipes/?show=Ham ... ls%20with%20hawaiian%20punch%20sauce

Hope this helps. Thank you for posting your question as it has sparked my curiousity such that if I don't make the exact burger, I am sure to come up with one of my own based on the info you provided.

Thanks for the link...I think I will try this!

Hawaiian Food Locomoco Rice
Hawaiian Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SandwichesMarch 1, 2006
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Hawaiian Luau
Hawaiian Luau Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Souper Burger Recipes
Souper Burger Recipes