Link: Petshed.com For Pet Medication

I order all my Flea and Heartworm protection from www.petshed.com. They are half the price of what I used to pay at my Vet. I just placed an order for the 6 month package for dogs 45-88 pounds, and with shipping it came to $70.90. It takes about a week to arrive, but I always reorder it once I use my last application.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

This is a great website for pet meds. I have been buying my heartworm medicine form them for 5 or 6 years and cannot believe the difference in price. Not to mention no need for a blood test every year, with 5 dogs that would break the bank.

Saving Money on Pet Medications
Saving Money on Pet Medications
Pets LinksJuly 5, 2011
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
A puppy scratching at fleas.
Giving Medication to Pets
A dog with a thermometer in his mouth.
Keeping Track of Pet Medication
🎄