Removing Face Paint Without Cold Cream

My daughters recently came home from a summer activity with face paint on. I didn't have any cold cream to remove it I wasn't sure how I was going to get it off, Then I remembered my friend telling me to use baby oil to remove mascara and eye shadow. So I tried the baby oil on the face paint it worked like a charm even on the thick blue eyebrows.

Thanks, Jane. The paint on my daughter's face wasn't even face paint. I think it was craft paint but the baby oil still worked.

I am a face painter in Colorado and all you have to use to get face paint off is soap and water. If any paint residue is left use baby oil or make up remover to remove the rest. Also wanted to let everyone know about the hazards of not using FDA approved cosmetic face paint. There can be severe skin reactions to any other type of paint used on the skin.

Girl with face paint.
Removing Face Paint
Health & Beauty BeautyJuly 19, 2004
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
A girl having her face painted.
Buying Face Paint
Young girl with face paint on.
Removing Face Paint From Clothing
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete