Browsing: Barbecue and Grilling Tips and Tricks

Brushing on the BBQ Sauce

Do you use barbecue sauce on meat, poultry or even fish? I purchased a package of 3 brushes at the dollar store in our area and use one at a time to spread the sauce on the protein that I am grilling. After using it I then wash it well with liquid dish detergent and make sure that I rinse it well. I then let the brush air dry and then place it in a baggie and label it barbecue sauce brush. I get a lot of uses from one but when it is time to retire it I have a new one waiting for me. Such a bargain, 3 for $1.

By joesgirl

I bought 2 semi-good quaility brushes. 1 for BBQ sauce and the other for butter/oil.

Use Pie Tins For Grilling
Barbecue and Grilling Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillAugust 26, 2004
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Woman Brushing Her Teeth
Brushing Your Teeth
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:29:40 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.