Black Flies In House Plant

I have an indoor pot plant - 'chamaedorea'. In the past month there are loads of black flies around it and in the peat. How do I get rid of them. I'm useless at all things gardening, but the plant was my mums and I don't want to damage it or throw it away. Also, how often do I water it and how much water should I use. Many thanks.

Mandy from United kingdom

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

http://www.alas  tdoorjournal.com has lots of hints for getting rid of all kind of critters and pests. I'll bet they will have the info you need.

I use 2 tablespoons of Dawn Dish soap to 1 gallon of water Pour in spray bottle and spray all over plants Works for me. Happy fall.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsSeptember 9, 2007
House fly on a white surface.
Getting Rid of Flies at a Restaurant
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Keeping Flies Off Goats
Keeping Flies Off Goats
Closeup of green bodied house fly.
Getting Rid of Flies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:34:20 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.