Black Brush-On Appliance Epoxy

Is there such a thing as black brush-on appliance epoxy? I want to paint my refrigerator and because of the location, spray paint is not an option. I can find white but not black.

By Luv2sew52 from Allegan, MI

You can use spray paint, right where it is. Brush on paint would leave brush marks for sure. Get painter's drop cloths and build a little room around that fridge, with a frame and clamps to hold the plastic drop cloth (very cheap, every paint store).

I googled it and a bunch of stuff came up, in particular a product made by maytag and others marketed especially for touching up refrigerators. I am sure you can get a hold of it.

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 28, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet