Removing Coffee Odor from Couch

I spilled coffee on my sofa. I cleaned it, but now it is dry and I still have the odor. Yuck.

By JC

Answers

Try sprinkling baking soda on the area and letting it sit for a few minutes. Vacuum the area thoroughly to remove the baking soda. This may work. If not, then the liquid may have penetrated to the foam underneath the fabric. If that is the case, you may have to have the couch steam cleaned.

older couch
Removing Odors from a Couch
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsDecember 31, 2011
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:50:23 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.