Natural Product for Removing Heavy Laundry Stains

What is good for heavy stains on laundry? I would prefer to use a natural product.

By Anastasia from Berkeley, CA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi, I swear by Shaklee Nature Bright.

My daughter left a wet baby shirt on the garage floor in front of the washer for months & it was set with mold stains. I washed it several times and it wasn't budging. Finally tried the Shaklee Nature Bright & used the soak the impossible recipe & it worked! I've since gotten impossible stains out, like yellow armpit stains from a white t-shirt, blood, etc. If you've not heard of Shaklee I can give you some info if you like & yes I do sell it, but I'm not here to push that, I'm here because it's a product, it's fabulous, it's natural & it works.

Elizabeth

How about Borax. I use it in my wash when needed. It is a natural product. Works pretty good. You can find it at Wal-Mart.

Laundry Tips and Tricks, Dirty Laundry in a White Basket
Laundry Tips and Tricks
Better Living Green Living Cleaning Cleaning RecipesAugust 21, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Homemade OxiClean
Homemade OxiClean Recipes
Clothing hanging by clothes pins.
Buying Heavy Duty Clothes Pins
Hand pouring powdered laundry detergent into washing machine using pink scoop
Emergency Laundry Detergent Substitutions
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 8:17:16 PM on 10.0.1.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.