Browsing: Masquerade Party Ideas

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I am having a 30th birthday party for my sister. It's a masquerade party because it's the week before Halloween. Any suggestions for the invites or things to do?

By Michelle from IL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Make invitations that look like masks, perhaps?

September 22, 2010 Flag

I'm looking for ideas for a Hollywood masquerade ball that I'm having for my daughter's sweet fifteen, any ideas?

By Joanna from Cherryhill, NJ

June 26, 2010 Flag

Does anyone know how to plan a masquerade party for a graduation/birthday?

By Joey from Chicago, IL

March 27, 2010 Flag

I am having a Masquerade Ball for my Sweet 16. It is less than 3 weeks away and I need decoration ideas. I am looking for something simple and elegant. I also need great party favor ideas.

Also, I have a court and I need a great R&B song that we could dance to. My idea was, "Pretty Wings" By: Maxwell. Please help. Thanks.

By Rayna from Houston, TX

June 2, 2009 Flag

I'm turning 17 this year and since I didn't do anything for my 16th birthday I decided to throw a party this year. I don't have a bunch of money to throw into it but I want to have a masquerade party. If anyone has any ideas to share with me on a 17th birthday party for a girl let me know.

Krystle from Virginia Beach, Va

Answers:

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I suggest checking out your local thrift store, you'd be amazed at the kind of hidden treasures you can find there.
Check out the linen aisles for satin table cloths, curtains, or sheets, anything posh to drape over furniture or hang on the walls. Check out the "junk" aisles for tall candle stick holders and candles, or tall vases for some flowers. Sometimes you can even find actual party supplies there (ie, unopened bags of balloons, streamers, etc.) Also, if your thrift store has one, take a look at the costume jewelry counter for long strands of beads you could hang here or there. Just think creatively. As far as masks go, hobby stores usually sell unfinished plastic masks that you can decorate yourself. They are pretty cheap, and you could get a bunch to hang for decorations. Hope you have a nice one. (02/27/2008)

By Aeowyn

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I have tons of ideas. If you want something cute and fun (be a kid) have a tea party. If you want formal and dressy, what about a masquerade? That's what I'm having this year. Something wild and funky, what about a western party? Something cool and jazzy, a Hawaiian themed party works too. Pool parties or cook outs, tell friends to bring food. Be creative and unique, next thing you know everyone will be trying to have the same party as you. Good luck!
(06/08/2008)

By Sirama

Planning a Masquerade Birthday Party

I suggest that for masquerade centerpieces for the table, a mask centerpiece with shooting star. Also use the mask that you hold with the stick at the one side like long ago, but give it a new twist of the newer fashion. (02/15/2009)

By mzvibes

February 18, 2008 Flag
Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
Girls at Masquerade Party
Masquerade Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdaySeptember 22, 2010
Museum Themed Party
Throwing Museum Themed Party
teen dancing
Planning a Dance Birthday Party for Teens
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Luxury Teen Birthday Party
Planning A Luxury Teen Birthday Party
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 11:36:07 AM on 10.0.1.205 in 777 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.