Fluffy (Tuxedo Cat)

Fluffy is 3 years old and a Tuxedo cat. Every night when I walk my dog, the cat Fluffy loves to tag along. I always end up picking him up and carry him home and he gets rather heavy. He loves to be held and is so content to go on our evening walks. I got the bright idea of getting a baby snuggle sack to put him in and take him on our walks and he loves it! Now I can walk the cat and dog at the same time. Oh my crazy pets are so funny.

By Me and Fluffy from Circleville Ohio

Absolutely adorable! Kitty in a snuggle pack and loving it :-)

This is so adorable. Fluffy is a doll. I would love it if my tuxedo boy would let me do this, but he's so skittish. What a cutie.

Awwww...how cute!

(I'm from Brooklyn, OH. Doesn't Circleville have a big pumpkin festival in the Fall?)

Pets are such fun, aren't they? My 3 dogs go to the park every day and 2 of them want the same window and they stick both their faces out of it and bark at each other. People in other cars just laugh at them as we go by. One is a German shep and one is a beagle mix. The other dog just relaxes and ignores them.

When our little rescued Shih tzu was with us for just a couple weeks, we had to travel to Ky for a week. We didn't want to leave the little guy (very malnourished) at the hotel as we thought he may disturb others by barking. So I brought along a snuggle pack I had been free -cycled. My husband very proudly walked him around the mall when we went out in the evenings. The dog loved it and everyone got the biggest kick out of how cute and content he was. Now of course he has bulked up and probably wouldn't fit. Can you tell we are anxious for grandkids!

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 26, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
A man wearing a tuxedo.
Saving Money on a Tuxedo