Chamomile Lavender Calendula Salts
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 1 cup sea salts
- 1 cup oat powder (ground oatmeal)
- 1 cup milk powder (non-fat dry milk)
- 1/2 handful ground chamomile flowers
- handful calendula flowers
- 8-10 drops lavender essential oil
Mix dry ingredients together first. Sift. Add scent.
Mix well then sift together to incorporate the scent.
Add the calendula flowers after you have sifted everything together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on September 16, 2016 at 2:25:31 PM on 10.0.2.193 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us