Chamomile Lavender Calendula Salts
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 1 cup sea salts
- 1 cup oat powder (ground oatmeal)
- 1 cup milk powder (non-fat dry milk)
- 1/2 handful ground chamomile flowers
- handful calendula flowers
- 8-10 drops lavender essential oil
Mix dry ingredients together first. Sift. Add scent.
Mix well then sift together to incorporate the scent.
Add the calendula flowers after you have sifted everything together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 6:14:24 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 911 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us