Wallcovering Co. Wallpaper Border #WD94301

I am looking for a Brewster Wallcovering Co. wallpaper border. I lost the number for the pattern. However, I do have the number for a border that has the same pattern, but is the wrong color. I don't know if it'll help, but the pattern # is WD94301. Again, that's for the border with the right pattern, but wrong color. The border I'm looking for is of Tuscan Grapes and Grape Leaves.

Kerry from Michigan

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Dont know if you tried it but here is their site:

http://www.brew  allcovering.com/

Look in the back of decorating magazines for the www site of wall paper companies, they usually have all kinds and brands.

Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Wallpaper
Discontinued Andover Wallcovering Company Wallpaper
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted, Gloved hand scraping off wallpaper.
Removing Wallpaper That Has Been Painted
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:57:40 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.