Yoda (Orange Tabby)

Yoda is an 11 years old orange tabby cat. In 1996 a neighbor of mine gave him to my family and I because she was having a baby and felt that Yoda needed to be with a family that wasn't focused totally on a new baby but could spend plenty of time with him

Yoda likes to sleep all day in an old iguana cage. He loves to sleep on his grandma's tummy at night, he is very lovable and never is a bad kitty, his is just a sweetheart. In this photo, Yoda was attempting to give my great niece a high 5.

By Igmommy from Sweetwater, TN

Yoda is a beautiful kitty! She's like my Miss Kitty (who is solid black) in liking to sleep all day and then sleep with her mama at night. Miss Kitty likes to sleep in one of my two black chairs, so she's hard to find! There have been several near-misses when I started to sit down, I'll tell you! Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Igmommy,

Bless your heart for taking Yoda into your loving family, he is beautiful and sounds like quite the character!

Thank you so much for sharing his story and picture!

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Orange Tabby
Orange Tabby Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesOctober 10, 2007
Orange Honey Sauce
Orange Honey Sauce Recipes
Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Growing an Osage Orange Tree "Hedge Apple"
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:30:14 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.