Natural Headache Cures

Natural cures for headaches. Post your ideas.

Oh, come on. Unless the smell of the lime is something that relaxes you and that relaxation helps you beat your headache, this "hint" can't be taken seriously.

Maybe if you then put the lime in a marguerita and drink it, that would help. It would help me, I know.

If you want a natural way to cure headaches, take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

By Brenda Cole

Try the massages and tips on http://www.headachestrategies.com - Check out the natural remedy section.

Rub your feet. Reflexology. Buy a book or get one from library....will show you zones that correspond

to parts of your body. Really really works!

There is probably a website on subject....

Google Reflexology.

Put a ice cold rag on your head and get in a hot bath. The blood vessels in your head contract and the ones in your feet expand which lets the blood from your head go down into your feet. Too much blood in your brain/head = a headache. Take away that blood and voila!! Headache gone in 5-10 minutes. Try it!!

MigraStick, a roll-on peppermint and lavender oil on the temples, helps. If they're migraines in women, look into NATURAL progesterone cream. Health food stores have them.

Actually the ingredients in lime do help as does using white vinegar or lemon juice.

Drink two glasses of Gatorade for instant pain relief

The best way to stop a headache is to gargle water in your mouth with you head laid back on something and close your eyes, and do this with a full cup of water swallowing the water. This gets the head to stop throbbing and also works like a pain reliever getting it to fully go away. *make sure the water your drink is cold but not too cold or the headache will get even worse.

I learned today in my senior year that if you cut a lime in half and rub it on your forehead for a minute to 2 minutes it will cure the pain instantly! =]

I tried the lime juice idea, and I think it worked for the most part. The lime juice may burn a little.

I have had a headache most of the day. I tried the lime trick and amazingly enough it worked wonders. My headache was gone within minutes.

I get up with headaches and have been for a x-ray and was told that I have Spondylosis and that's causing headaches. Have been to the Chiropractor and was told that I have muscle spasms, but nothing seem to help. Can muscle spasms cause headaches? Any advice.

I was suffering from some bad headaches almost migraine like partly due to too much studying on the computer I also had problems viewing the screen over long periods Lime juice cured all of it, It also help me clean my skin and acne I took it every morning over a period of a month, one whole lime juice add ice water and drink first thing before anything else. It helped my digestive system too and loose a few kilo of fat (it helps break it down) I noticed it also help my mood and sharpen my senses for studying. I can only highly recommend this fruit!