Watercolor Notecards

I create hand-cut and assembled watercolor notecards with matching envelopes. Each design is one of a kind and can be adapted to any color scheme or theme.

I use LuminArte Shimmers watercolor pots, a water pen, and fine point artist pens to create these cards. The best part is once the card has been sent, the recipient can frame the front of the card and have a personalized piece of artwork!

Approximate Time: 30min.

• heavy cardstock
  • envelope template
  • envelope glue
  • LuminaArte Shimmers watercolor
  • water pen
  • Prisma Point pens
  • opaque watercolors

Instructions:

1. Determine how large of a card and envelope you wish to create. Utilize the many available online templates or templates available at local craft stores to make the cards and envelopes
  2. Sketch out and paint the design on the front of the card, the lower left hand corner of the envelope, and on the flap side of the envelope.
  3. Gift or send these special cards to a friend or loved one!

By Samantha from Atlanta, GA

simply beautiful work!

beautiful I wish I could draw like that!

Anna

You are an amazing artist! How can I buy your cards? Are they in stores yet, or do I need to order them directly from you? Do you have a website? I can't wait to get some of these beautiful cards.

Samantha,

I LOVE this idea of giving one of a kind artwork when writing your thank you cards. These would make a great gift, too. I love how vibrant your colors are. Do you sell these?

Wow Samantha! Such a clever idea. You are so talented to have come up with that idea & your instructions make it seem doable - even for no-so-talented people like me. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much everyone for the fantastic feedback! I do sell my cards and am putting together a website now! Until then, I can be reached at sassafrasdesign@bellsouth.net. I have over 100 designs to choose from, but love to do custom work as well.

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks again everyone!

OMG! This is awesome! You are one talented gal!

Watercolor Christmas card.
Making Watercolor Cards
Crafts Paper CardsJuly 9, 2008
Watercolor Resist Painting
Watercolor Resist Painting
A picture of watercolor paints and paint brushes.
Watercolor Tips and Techniques
Homemade Watercolor Paints
Homemade Watercolor Paints
Recipe Box.
Uses for a Recipe Box
🎉
🎄