Hunk (Chinese Shar Pei)

Hunk is 11 years old and a Chinese Shar Pei. I bought her in 1997 in West Virginia.

When we go for walks, she runs ahead of me, then turns around, puts her front feet down and tries to get me to chase her. At night, she sneaks on the couch, when she thinks no one is looking. She is getting hard of hearing and seeing, but she still tries to act like a puppy.

By Erika from Tallahassee, FL

She is so cute! I think it is so sweet that she still acts like a puppy - that's a sign that she's been well-loved. Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

I agree, she sure is beautiful. Nothing beats that UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!! Every wrinkle of it :)

What a baby! Cutie too!

Chinese Shar-Pei
Chinese Shar Pei Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 31, 2008
Sugar Snap Peas
Freezing Snow Peas (Sugar, Chinese, or Sugar Snap Peas)
Bowl of hot and sour soup.
Chinese Hot and Sour Soup Recipes
Chinese Casserole
Chinese Casserole Recipes
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage