Festoonery Border in Mulberry

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border by Village called Festoonery Border in mulberry. I have already exhausted the suggested websites on other messages. Anyone have any in their closets?

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sorry I don't have any help for you. But thought it was strange that I took my mother in law to the Dr today and this was the same wallpaper in the office.

Three rolls of wallpaper.
Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders
Home and Garden Home Improvement WallpaperNovember 6, 2007
Mulberry Jam
Mulberry Jam Recipes
Garden Border
Garden Border Ideas
Paper Mulberry Tree
Getting Rid of a Paper Mulberry Tree
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:36:54 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.